Founded in 2011, MackeyRMS is a rapidly growing provider of SaaS-based research management software to many of the world’s most respected investment firms. Highly automated and ultra-portable, MackeyRMS works with clients’ existing devices and applications to aggregate and organize important content. The Company supports users in 30+ countries, and boasts clients with more than $1 Trillion in assets under management.
Please Apply If You Have The Following
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience with at least 3 years of experience in the financial technology industry.
- History of meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
- Experience selling to the front office of investment management.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Self-starting, positive, proactive attitude and ability to work well with others.
- Deliver compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations that highlight the MackeyRMS value proposition and competitive advantages.
- Meet and exceed revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Lead all aspects of the sales effort, from qualification of a prospect through the execution of contract and hand off to the Customer Success Manager.
- Gain industry knowledge by staying abreast of news, competitors and industry trends.
- Work with our post-sales team to exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.